3 replies to this topic

#1 aviator

aviator

Lurker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

Hi all

Currently working on finalizing the plans for a house in Chicxulub. The architect I'm working with could / would do the construction as well, but I'd like to get 1-2 offers from others to have something to compare.

So I'm looking for recommendations for contractors with a record of successful projects in the beach area. I'm well aware of "Whazoo" here on this board, have him on the list to contact already. Still, would like to get a few more recommendations if possible. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to go public.

It's going to be a very modern, single story house.

Thanks

#2 Joanne

Joanne

Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

Mauro Pool 999-265-1188 Spanish only. Mauro and his crew built our house last year. He also did renos and repairs on our old house and has built houses for 3 of our friends. Our new house is very modern, angled ceiling in the great room, all on one floor. He has an eye for detail.

We did ask Steve Creagh (Whazzoo) for a quote but he was too busy. We would recommend him as well, based on all we have heard and seen.

OASIS DEL MAR VACATION RENTALS

https://www.homeaway...-rental/p212447  Progreso

#3 candu

candu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

Never get Quisho of Chelem to do work. hardly starts, never finishes. don't waste your time and money.

#4 jiminchelem

jiminchelem

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

I disagree  with you on Quisho!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users