46 replies to this topic

#41 stiffbrit

stiffbrit

Expert

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Yes She does Jim I PM'd her, everyone from around this neck of the mangroves knows who I'm talking about as do you, I named the victim until spell check altered it but no matter its not that different. Cheese whiz & Trump were brought into this simply to discredit anything you will have to say on a serious subject :rolleyes:

governing myself accordingly:biggrin:

#42 lencho

lencho

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

And shame on any of you who think that the appropriate response to such information is to devolve into a silly thread about unimportant matters
Don't worry, moderator. I won't be back. You can delete my account.

===========

Oh, for heaven's sakes!  Rae, do you actually think we're trivializing the original message by not continuing on ad nauseam about how awful it was?  It was, and that point quickly seemed obvious, (other than some of us having no idea to whom he was referring), what more can be said about such a thing?

If you think there's more to say, please do so and I'm sure we'll continue the conversation in that vein, just as we respond to any other comment within a thread: these are living conversations.

And please don't go away; I for one have enjoyed your presence here. B)

#43 lencho

lencho

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

Now before long us Gringos will all tend to be seen in the same light!

Silly silly silly.........

===============

Silly?  I thought he was serious.  And I thought his point was valid.

BTW, as published last week in the "Diario Oficial de la FederaciĆ³n", the term "Gringos" has been officially superseded.  By "Chisuiceros".

(Now THAT was silly.)  :rolleyes:

#44 jiminchelem

jiminchelem

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

Oh he was serious, just not serious enough to be specific.  

TravelingRae did not know who he was talking about until he PMd her.

And not everyone that lives here knew who he was talking about.

I did, but then I don't know both parties personally.

But when it comes to berating and belittling anyone....... Paul does more than his share of that!

#45 stiffbrit

stiffbrit

Expert

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

Only those most deserving & You know who they are, these two were sliding under the radar.

governing myself accordingly:biggrin:

#46 FrostyMug

FrostyMug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

Paul. Did you end up selling Casa Paul? Just curious. Sry fir beung off topic but perhaps the Cheese wiz & Trump off topic comments gave me a brain fart;););)
Here today...gone tomorrow!!!

#47 YolistoKhaki

YolistoKhaki

Veteran

• Administrators
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:02 AM

I'm here... reading without signing in... just wanted to wait a few days and see where this went... 

I have decided: 

#1 - There should be a law that no Americans and/or Canadians will be allowed to speak to and/or catch sight of each other when summer temperatures reach 100F and afternoon thunder storms begin. Usually, we get some pretty good information when threads are allowed to wander but - as you can see - heat and humidity do take their toll. 

#2 - Re: In Praise of Cheese Whiz

I told you this post was getting silly Now cheese bloody whiz is getting praised. Khaki where are you? come & take this post down immediately 

=============================================================

If you mix plenty of pimento and a little bit of mayonnaise with Cheese Whiz (or grated Velveeta) and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator, it makes a great stuffing for celery. 

#3 - Trump... now look... I'm a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the United Daughters of the Confederacy... which means that the mere mention of that man causes me to lose my religion completely.... so let's not even go there... 

#4 - The one-liner about Merida Insider was painfully funny for most of us old expats... miss the days, miss the people... but can't say I miss the harsh words and hurt feelings. Rae, I don't think you'll find anyone who loves and respects Yucatecos as much as most of our Yolisto members (including the folks you are upset with) - hence their upset when someone is treated badly. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users