4 replies to this topic

#1 kwilliams

kwilliams

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

Hi everyone, 

I'm a newbie to this forum and will post an introduction in the appropriate section, but I wanted to throw out a quick question.  Has anyone dealt with Mexico Insurance Advisors?  Last week I was searching for private insurance brokers in Mexico and ended up contacting a few different companies.  Melanie, from Mexico Insurance Advisors, has been the most helpful.  However, my hesitation is that they charge $50 for a consultation and if you buy a policy from them that money goes towards the premium.  

Is this typical?

Has anyone personally used this company?

Can you recommend another?

I've tried searching the broker's name and company name on various forums (including this one) and websites but have not been able to come up with leads.

Kris

#2 Jardinero

Jardinero

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:09 PM

For the past seven years, I've been relying upon Alejandro Puerto Morales (Telcel 9999600912, Oficina 9429490) for everything related with our home and car insurance in Merida. He's a personnal financial advisor also acting as an insurance broker. I've always been satisfied with what he suggested. He speaks English.

My wife is an angel! "Lucky you", said my boss, "mine is still alive"

#3 Dave_in_Ont

Dave_in_Ont

Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

A question that is asked about insurance should include..the type of insurance required...Health, property, vehicle???

We use Julieta Morelos for vehicle insurance and know many folks who use her for home and health insurance also. English spoken and contact number is 999-285-7282.

Driving Through Mexico

Ten years snow free, and still counting on my luck!!!

#4 ranetta

ranetta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:21 PM

We also have used Julieta and can't say enough good things about her, she did not charge us for a consultation and we have our Medical Insurance threw her and we are tring to buy a car right now and will have our car insured with her also.

Ventas@1seguros.mx
Julieta.morales@1seguros.mx

Cel 999 285 72 82

Tranetta

#5 mary

mary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

I use Julieta for my car insurance. I tried to insure my hotel through her and she advised me to insure it as a house. What if there was a hurricane & an adjustor came to see the damage? She also insisted on calling the hotel beach front when I kept telling her it is three blocks back. I finally gave up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users