3 replies to this topic

#1 Dahmel

Dahmel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

I searched and found Luminica as a suggested store in Merida for lights. Does anyone have some others? I need some pretty big chandeliers for big colonial rooms. I am looking for more modern or even new looking old design. It has been a challenge to find something that is big enough to fill the space with light. I think I need at least 6 bulbs in a light. Thank you.

#2 judy

judy

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

Light and Vent on the Paseo and also in Grand plaza--

In Grand plaza they are next to Marti Sports

On the Paseo they are harder to find--left side of road, park in the Zapatoria parking lot (big shoe store) and walk to the right, tiny shopping center, they are the first store.

They have extensive catalogs

#3 ranetta

ranetta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

I just went to to Leftty's his shop is Herreria el Soplete, and the celection is wonderful and he will make you anything you want, It is all iron but I am sure he could make somethig ina modern style and he had huge ones. And we did find all ready made what we were looking for, they are up and look beautiful.

Our spanish is not good and we hired someone to take us and born and raised here he had to call twice to find it. So call for direction's.

#4 Joanne

Joanne

Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

We used Light Vent, who Judy also recommended. Our house is quite modern but they have an extensive selection and much more in catalogs. Their Montejo store and Gran Plaza store have some items different from each other, so it can be worth checking both in order to get a good look at something vs purchasing from a catalog.

OASIS DEL MAR VACATION RENTALS

https://www.homeaway...-rental/p212447  Progreso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users