• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zapote

Zapote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 08:39 AM

Looking for an  individual/s that have experience with home water systems.

I have  a 2 storey home, beach front in Chelem and having a problem with well, cistern and ten aka  

water supply and water pressure. Any help anyone knows of, very much appreciated . Thank you.

#2 HenryVG

HenryVG

Super Advanced

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:39 PM

I'm guessing that you don't have enough pressure for your shower. Most other flows usually are ok, but getting used to the lower pressure shower is many times difficult. Of course, you might have sarro buildup or bad venting, Not hard to change, but the tinaco system doesn't lend itself to a nice high-pressure shower. 

If this isn't the issue, expand your post. 

So glad to see YoListo back in business. 

#3 Zapote

Zapote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:29 AM

Looking for some professional  on site help with my water system...

Also looking for a professional pool filtration upgrade. Any recommensations ?

Thank you.

#4 HenryVG

HenryVG

Super Advanced

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:13 PM

Most plomeros can retrofit your plunge pool for filtration. They also know all about your yucatecan water system to look at whatever problem you're having. I'm out in San Crisanto, so anyone here wouldn't go there. But ask around at the local hardware store for a plomero and then ask about whatever your problem is. 

If you don't have Spanish, "Conocse un plomero bueno? " is 'do you know a good plumber?' and "Tienes su datos, por favor" is 'Do you have his information, please?" 

If possible, contact him through WhatsApp, the messaging app. Everyone uses it and it lets you run your questions through a translator before sending and after receiving, so you get good communication. 

If you have Spanish, sorry for the assumption. And a hardware in Chelem should have English-speaking folks around anyway. 

So glad to see YoListo back in business. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users