Jump to content


Car Mechanic House Call

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zapote



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:41 AM


I am in Chelem and looking for a mechanic that can come to my house to fix my 1996 Escort  with a water pump problem. Any recommendations much appreciated .


#2 Dave_in_Ont



  • Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,559 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:37 AM

Try Juan Castro at 999-991-2031. He is on the street behind Super Willys on the corner of the street that runs down to the docks at the ria.

Driving Through Mexico

Eleven years snow free, and still counting on my luck!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users