• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bart

Bart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 10:49 AM

Does anybody have a good dentist here in the Progreso or Merida area that they have used and would give me contact info?

Thanks,

Bart

#2 candu

candu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

cody | Dr. Sosa            "Merida"......had 4 implants done there, they do everything.......only dental clinic in Mexico recognized by the Canadian dental association.  

2 In Progreso, Maria jose patron parra, calle 29 #416, 78y8o , at the back of the aisle way, 969-103-0113, dccprogreso@gmail.com. english speaking/excellent dentist 

#3 Bart

Bart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

Thank you Candu,  I made an appt. for this week  with Maria jose patron parra

#4 ELNIDO

ELNIDO

Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:55 AM

I've used Maria in Progreso and have always been pleased with her.

#5 Bart

Bart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

Thank you both.  I have met with her and she is very nice.  I plan to be using her.

#6 bk85

bk85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

cody | Dr. Sosa            "Merida"......had 4 implants done there, they do everything.......only dental clinic in Mexico recognized by the Canadian dental association.  

2 In Progreso, Maria jose patron parra, calle 29 #416, 78y8o , at the back of the aisle way, 969-103-0113, dccprogreso@gmail.com. english speaking/excellent dentist 

Just curious, but what do they charge for implants?   And what is the recovery time? 

#7 Bart

Bart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:41 PM

I don't know about the cost of implants but my friends recommend Dental House.  I have used them in Playa del Carmen and was very happy.

As far as Dr. Maria Jose Pattron Parra in Progreso, good luck.

My first visit was scheduled by email as I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone and at my visit she sent me to Merida for a panoramic xray.  I did that and since then I have not  been able to reach anyone at her office to schedule. Neither phone, email or whatsapp.

I'm going to Dental House Merida.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users